Two bizarre tales involving family relations gone wrong top this week's list:
1. Cops: Brother hits brother with ... pot plants: A Florida man has introduced the nation to a heretofore unrecognized danger of marijuana: its potential as a weapon. A 31-year-old in Polk County faces domestic assault charges after he allegedly pulled 3-foot-long pot plants out of the ground and put them to an unusual use.
2. Aunt creates fake Facebook profile, and things go quite awry: What began as an attempt to teach a 19-year-old a life lesson turned into a murder-for-hire plot that has landed that same teen in Tuscaloosa County Jail. After an aunt created a fake Facebook identity and connected with her niece, her niece asked the new acquaintance to pay her $50 cell phone bill in exchange for sex. And her requests hardly ended there.
3. Man tries to shoot moon with handgun: George Bailey tried to lasso the moon, but an Arizona man said he wanted to shoot it. Cameron Frank Read allegedly fired several rounds through the window of a residence for just that purpose. He missed the moon but got something else for his troubles.
4. Guy charged with DUI: You'll find God in my blood: After rear-ending a car, failing miserably to steal doughnuts, and getting chased down by a police dog, most of us might call it a day. Anthoney Stanley, 28, would apparently prefer to call it getting right with God.
5. Planned threesome in parked car ends in crash: A threesome in a parked car — what could go wrong? As these three people found out, all those moving limbs can result in a dislodged parking brake, and things only got worse from there.