Angela and Annette Del Biaggio, the ladies behind The Frosting Queens, share their recipe for "Blondies Have More Fun"frosted butterscotch brownies.
1 package of The Frosting Queens Crowned Caramel Frosting, room temperature
One and one-quarter cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder (and th
2 large eggs
One-half cup butterscotch chips
1. Foil-line an 8x8 pan or pie pan. Grease with butter.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Stir all ingredients together until well combined. Pour into baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes
4. Let baked blondies cool. Take another package of The Frosting Queens Crowned Caramel Frosting (room temperature); pour into a separate bowl and stir until smooth.
5. Cut the blondies into squares, frost and enjoy!
Recipe serves 8-10 persons.