SACRAMENTO COUNTY, CA - Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has offered a $100,000 reward in the arrest and conviction of those connected to the murder of Jessica Funk-Haslam.
Funk-Haslam's body was found by a jogger in the baseball dugout of Rosemont Community Park on March 6, 2012. The 13-year-old girl was beaten, suffocated and stabbed to death.
On Wednesday, Padilla said 90 percent of the money is coming from Leonard Padilla Bail Bonds Inc., with Al Padilla, Caleb Tounts and Curtis Popps contributing to the fund. The other 10 percent of the reward money came from friend who wanted to donate.
Padilla said anyone with info can call his office toll free at 1-888-224-1077 or call the Leonard Padilla Bail Bonds office at 916-723-4552.
People can also call the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department at (916) 874-5115. Callers' information may remain confidential. Also, tips can be made to Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP, or send a text message tip to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers may remain anonymous and are eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.