SACRAMENTO, CA - 'Tis the season for holiday parties and what better way to celebrate than with a festive cocktail!
Jocelyn McGregor with INK Eats & Drinks shared some of her favorite holiday inspired cocktails and mocktails so you can impress your friends and family at your next holiday party.
The Apple Fritter:
- 1-1/4 oz. 360 Glazed Donut Vodka (or a Cake flavored Vodka would do in a pinch)
- 1/4 oz. Smirnoff Caramel Vodka
- 2 dashes - Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- Shake and strain over ice in a wine glass.
- Top with Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider
Pumpkin "Pie" Tai
- 1-1/4 oz. Meyer's Dark Rum
- 1/2 oz. Orange Curacao
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 1-2 oz. Orange Juice
- Shake hard to make sure all the pumpkin gets mixed in, pour over ice into a pint glass.
- Garnish with Nutmeg
Spiked Apple Cider
- 1-1/4 oz. Tuaca
- 1/2 oz. Fire Eater Cinnamon Whiskey
- Hot Apple Cider
- Combine all ingredients in a coffee mug
- Garnish with Cinnamon Stick
- Scoop of Cranberry sauce
- 4-5 pieces of "spanked" Mint
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- Shake hard to break up and mix in the Cranberry Sauce. Pour over ice into a pint glass.
- Top with Soda Water
- 1 part Pomegranate Juice
- 2 parts Sparkling Apple Cider
- Combine ingredients in a Champagne flute
- Lemon peel for Garnish
INK Eats & Drinks is at 2730 N Street in Sacramento.