Mobile home damaged from fire
ORANGEVALE, CA - A mobile home was majorly damaged in an electrical fire that sparked early Friday morning.
According to Sacramento Metro Fire firefighter Michelle Eidam, an elderly resident of the mobile home, on the 9000 block of Orangevale Avenue, reported a pop in the back bedroom which turned into flames.
When fire units arrived at the residence, they saw flames coming out from the back of the mobile home. Eidam said, the residents of the home were waiting outside of the house and crews went to work to contain the fire.
After containing the blaze, damage to the home ended nearing around $20,000. Eidam said there were no injuries or damage to other structures.